Friday 29 December 2017

Album - Paper Doll

I made this album as a three section album so that the pages alternate. It was fun to make:


The size is 8" x 6.5" x 2" and it is closed with a ribbon tied in a bow. I keep the front of my albums relatively flat so that they fit in a shelf with other albums or books.


The first page is Penny herself. There is a pocket with a tag behind Penny and there is a pocket with a place for a 4x6 photo on the other side.


The next pages are about the mother. There is also a pocket for photos and the other side is three narrow flaps held with a band which is closed with a magnet.


Here is one of the flaps open. There is room for a narrow tag for journaling.


Then we have the little sister also with a tag behind her. The other side opens and there is place for photos.



Here we have two photo frames for 4 x 6 photos.



These are all Penny's friends from all over the world.


and the big brother


and father - also with room for photos.



This album will be for sale on my Etsy Shop. Please contact me for further information.




I wish everyone a very happy New Year.






No comments:

Post a Comment